Monday, December 5, 2011

ARTISTS AGAINST CANCER FUND RAISER
















"Mt. Moran Morning" 9" x 12' oil/canvas

I am pleased to be donating this painting to the
"Artists Against Cancer" fund raiser event this weekend in Austin. Artists Against Cancer is a non-profit organization that strives to help meet the financial expenses of working artists battling cancer. The organization also provides a community of artists in all forms of creative expression including painters, sculptures, dancers, game developers, designers, TV and film. The organization hosts events, auctions and fund raisers to help artists in their time of need.

I am so thankful for my health and the ability to stand on the banks of the Snake River to paint Mt. Moran as the sun is breaking through and burning off the mist of the morning. I hope in some small way my painting will raise money for a worthy cause. For more information on Artists Against Cancer or to make a donation go to http://www.artistsagainstcancer.org

1 comment:

Frank Gabriel said...

Thank you very much for the donation of a really nice painting. I'm looking forward to bidding on it for myself.