Thursday, December 6, 2012

HOLIDAY ART SALE-#5

"Big Bend Heat"   9" x 12"   oil/linen
Framed:  $375
Unframed: $345

Without question this is my favorite all-time painting I've done in my three trips to Big Bend. It had to be 120 degrees where I was standing along side the south loop. I remember drinking six bottles of water in the two hours it took to do this painting. I typically paint early in the morning and late in the afternoon at Big Bend because of the heat, but the midday light on this scene was more than I could handle. If it sells I will miss seeing this painting in my studio.


A complimentary copy of my new 2013 "In Celebration of Nature" calendar is included with every painting purchased during the Holiday Art Sale.

 To preview the other paintings in the sale go to my website www.rustyjonesstudio.com

Shipping is included in the sale price.



Framing Options

No comments: