Friday, November 30, 2012

HOLIDAY ART SALE


For the first time ever I am having a holiday art sale. I have carefully chosen twelve original oil paintings to sell. Why twelve you ask? Because "The Twelve Days of Christmas" is one of my favorite holiday tunes. It is second to my all time favorite "Little Drummer Boy". The sale will start tomorrow, December 1st, and I will post a new painting each day for twelve days on this Blog, on Facebook and on Twitter until all twelve are online. Then they will remain on sale until December 31st at which time I will return them to my inventory and pull them from the sale.

Most of the paintings are 9" x 12" but there are a couple 8" x 10"s and two that are 11" x 14". All of the paintings were painted en plein air (on location). All are framed in either gold or black. The prices range from $325 to $425 which represents a 50% to 75% savings off the retail price. You can purchase the paintings unframed if you like and the price for framed or unframed will be listed. The cost of shipping is included in the sales price.

As a holiday treat I am including my 2013 "In Celebration of Nature" calendar with each purchase. This is a beautiful 8 1/2" x 11" wall calendar that features twelve paintings, some of which have already found their way into private collections. You can preview and purchase additional copies of the calendar elsewhere on this blog.

All twelve paintings are available for preview on my website, www.rustyjonesstudio.com, but will only be available for purchase here on the blog. I will be using Paypal as the only method of payment. Once I receive an email confirmation from Paypal I will ship your painting within two business days.


Happy shopping everybody!



No comments: