Friday, June 1, 2012

EN PLEIN AIR SHOW AT RS HANNA GALLERY














This weekend is the opening for the "En Plein Air" show at R S Hanna Gallery in Fredericksburg. I will be in the gallery on Saturday afternoon painting a demo and visiting. The show includes works by Marc Hanson, Frank Gardner, Bob Rohm, John Hanna, Gene Constanza and others.

"Along the Blanco"  12" x 16"  oil/linen

"Farm Pond and Bluebonnets"  9" x 12"  oil/linen

"Santa Elena Canyon"  12" x 16"  oil/linen

These are three of the six new paintings I've sent to the gallery for the show.

2 comments:

john pototschnik said...

63Hope it goes well for you, Rusty. Best wishes.

Unknown said...

Rusty,

I was browsing paintings of Half Dome online when I came across one that I thought was unique and beautiful, and lo, it was by you, someone I know! Great job!

Mike Gillespie
mg.artist@hotmail.com
www.michaelgillespieart.com