Friday, September 23, 2011

NEW GALLERY
















I am very pleased to announce that I have been invited to join RS Hanna Gallery in Fredericksburg, TX. I met with gallery owners Shannon and Thad Hanna last weekend and was impressed with their new gallery and the artists I will be joining.















I've known Shannon for several years through her work at Whistle Pik Gallery. Fredericksburg has always been one of my favorite art stops in Texas and to be able to continue to work with her and Thad on a more personal level is exciting. I look forward showing my work along side other great painters like Dan Beck, Kevin Beilfuss, Lindsey Graham, Gene Constanza, Peter Fiore, Frank Gardner, Marc Hanson, John Austin Hanna, Hodges Soleau, and John Poon. Check it out at RSHannagallery.com.

1 comment:

laine lea said...

Rusty,Ive just shared blog listings with doug Carter, as I see you have. Are you interested in you and I doing the same? Im looking for others to add whohse work I really like - and by the way, love your landscapes!!