Saturday, December 1, 2012

HOLIDAY ART SALE-DAY 1



"Coastal Morning Glare"  8" x 10" oil/canvas
SOLD
 

Today is the first day of my twelve day Holiday Art Sale. Today's featured painting is "Coastal Morning Glare". I painted this on location during my trip to Carmel in August. It is beautifully framed in a 3" gold frame.


As a holiday bonus I am including a complimentary copy of my new 2013 "In Celebration of Nature" wall calendar.

To purchase this painting and receive your complimentry calendar, use the Paypal button below. Once I receive an email notification of the sale from Paypal, I will ship the painting to you within two business days. The cost of shipping is included in the sale price.

To preview the other paintings in the sale go to my website www.rustyjonesstudio.com
 

 



No comments: