Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SEASON OF MINIATURE SHOWS















Collectors Covey Miniature Show

This is my fourth year to be in the
Collectors Covey
show. It is one of my
favorite shows due to the strength

of talent that exhibits each year.
Wildlife artists
Bob Kuhn, Ken Carlson,
Ralph Oberg, Tim Shinabarger,
Sandy Scott, Brian Grimm and
Jim Morgan always offer
premier work.
Landscape artists Clyde Aspevig,
Matt Smith,
Len Chimel, Chuck Rawle,
Jimmy Dyer, Kenny McKenna and
Frank Serrano generate a lot
of interest in small landscapes.

click here for more information




















Whistle Pik Christmas Miniature Show

This is my first year to be invited
into this prestigious show. I'm excited
to be exhibiting my work along side
David Leffel, Sherry Sandler, Cheri
Christensen, Ann Hardy, John Cook,
Michael Albrechtsen and Walt Gonske
to name a few.

I will post the paintings I'm showing
in each show next tomorrow.


click here for more information

No comments: